National City Water Heater Installation
Honest, Local & Knowledgeable Plumbers
A water heater designed for commercial use is an investment in your business. It will consistently deliver hot water for a long time. There are many different types of heaters available right now, including electric, gas, and tankless models. Choose the option that is ideal for your business by using these helpful selection suggestions. ABE Plumbing has been installing commercial-grade water heaters for a number of years. We’ll help you select the perfect model that meets your needs and budget so that you can rest easy knowing that all of your employees will always have access to hot running water throughout the course of their workday or night.
Commercial-grade water heaters are built to last and are intended to consistently provide hot water for your business. They can be powered by gas or electricity, and some even include an on-demand option that provides quick hot water when it’s most needed. For assistance choosing from the large number of commercial-grade water heaters currently available on the market, get in touch with ABE Plumbing. Not just at the busiest periods, but always, you need reliable hot water. You also want it to be economical without sacrificing performance or quality. It will ultimately cost you less to operate a commercial grade tankless device since it only heats the quantity that is needed rather than heating gallons of inactive cold tap water every hour like typical storage tanks do.
Replacing Your Water Heater with a New Model
You must first assess the size and capacity of your current unit in order to choose a new commercial model before making any decisions about replacing your current unit. This information might be found on the label that is attached to your old unit. Compare crucial information on the label of your current water heater with the new one, such as capacity and dimensions, to make sure you are choosing a compatible replacement. On commercial water heaters, the gallon capacity, height, and diameter are all marked. Make a note of the voltage and wattage of your old electric water heater and compare them to the specifications of the new one if it is electric. If it has a gas engine, notice the new model’s fuel type and exhaust vent diameter and compare them (usually gas or propane).
WATER HEATER REPLACEMENT CHECKLIST
- Gallon Capacity
- Height & Diameter Dimensions
- Electric Models
- Gas Models
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Exhaust Vent Diameter
Choosing a Tankless Water Heater
Do you want to save money on the water heating bill? Tankless water heaters are an excellent tool for this. They’ll assist you in making long-term financial savings because they’re more economical and efficient than traditional versions. Tankless units also survive up to 20 years longer than traditional versions do! Installation is made simple by newer varieties that are compatible with the gas lines and ventilation stacks already in place. Anyone looking for an alternative that uses less energy ought to think about converting to a tankless heater.
- MORE CONVENIENCE – Tankless water heaters give businesses access to quick, hot water whenever they need it. Hot water never runs out because there isn’t a tank to constantly heat and replace. As a result, you won’t again experience a hot water shortage again! With the ease of a tankless heater, your staff won’t have to worry about waiting in line or having to wait until after hours when the facility is vacant. They may spend as much time as they need in the restroom. Additionally, it eliminates the cost of wasted energy from heating an empty tank all day.
- LOWER COST – The most cost-effective and ecologically friendly option to heat your home is with a tankless water heater. They offer significant lifetime savings, need substantially less maintenance than conventional tank water heaters, and come in a variety of sizes to meet any requirement. They also save energy expenses by 60% or more.
- HIGHER EFFICIENCY – Because they only turn on when hot water is required, tankless units are more efficient. Traditional water heaters heat their tanks continually. This indicates that tankless units consume less energy and can help business owners cut their power costs by up to 30%. The convenience of not having to wait for your hot water to be heated by an electric or gas-powered appliance is the biggest feature of these devices! With this system, you’ll never run out of hot water again, which will help cut down on your monthly heating costs.
- SAVE SPACE –Tankless systems are significantly more compact than their larger traditional counterparts, allowing businesses to free up valuable space for storage or more attractive décor. They can provide significant cost savings on energy costs by using less natural gas or propane per hour of operation. Because tankless systems may operate at full capacity without running out of hot water, they can offer annual energy savings over conventional ones. Because they don’t have a large tank that needs to be regularly filled, they also require less maintenance and last longer than conventional tanks.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Commercial Water Heater
- CAPACITY – A water heater is a necessary piece of equipment for any business. The water is heated so that it can be used for showers, dishwashing, and laundry. However, how much hot water does your company actually require? A unit with a higher capacity might be more appropriate for your needs if you need to use more water. To meet every requirement and budget, we provide a wide range of commercial and residential unit styles.
- HEAT OUTPUT – The most popular kind of commercial hot water heaters are gas water heaters. They produce hot water using natural gas or propane, but if they are not properly maintained and ventilated, they can be deadly. We check to see if your vents are up to date, capable of handling the higher BTU output from larger models, and capable of handling any additional safety measures required for installation in your location.
- SELF-CLEANING – Is your water hard? If so, you are aware of how challenging it may be to maintain your water heater clean. You could even need to completely replace the unit. However, this issue won’t arise if you use an electric water heater that self-cleans. By eliminating deposits from both the tank and the heating element, these models, which are intended for use in homes with hard water, will reduce repairs and service calls. For anyone who has previously had difficulties maintaining their tank or heating elements clear of deposits, we strongly advise switching to a self-cleaning electric model. If you wish to prevent problems in the future, the investment is worthwhile.
- COMPLIANCE – Verify again that new water heaters adhere to 2015 NAECA energy-efficiency water heater rules.
Get in touch with us right away if you want more details on installing a new water heater! Regarding the advantages of putting in a new tank or tankless water heater at your company, we will be pleased to address any queries or worries you may have. And if it seems like something that would help your business, we will be happy to arrange for one of our qualified experts to come out and install the machine for you at no cost. Call right now since you won’t be able to find another offer like this anywhere else
We Stand Behind the Work that We Do
Plumbing is day-to-day work for our experienced technicians. Their goal is to ensure that your plumbing system is working correctly. We always use a creative approach to solving any type of problem. From toilet replacement to the toughest plumbing situations, we can easily take care of all the problems on an urgent basis for you.
Here are some reasons why our customers love our work:
- We offer honest and trustworthy service in National City county
- 24/7 services available in case of emergency
- We offer warranty on all of our work
- We take pride on our hard work and quality craftsmanship
- Our work truly reflects the skills of our experienced technicians
Reach out to our plumbing service experts today!
We are fully committed to providing you with the plumbing services that you need in National City.
Coming Up with Alternative Solutions
At ABE Plumbing, we truly live up to the name of our business, and we do this by offering inexpensive, effective alternatives to every problem. Our plumbing firm in National City is committed to ensuring that your pipes and other plumbing equipment are operating at peak efficiency. Because of this, our clients depend on us for all of their plumbing issues that arise throughout the year.
Types of Plumbing Services We Offer
- Propress Technology
- Water or Sewage Ejection Pumps
- Epoxy Lining
- Leak Location
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Pressure Reducing Valves (PRV)
- Recirculation Pumps
- Grease Traps
- Whole House Water Filtration Systems
- Smart Water Shutoff System
- Green Options
- Drain cleaning
- Slab leak repairs
- Water, sewer, and gas line repairs
- Sewer video inspections
- Water heater repair & installation
- Water pressure regulator services
- Backflow device testing and installation
- Faucet repairs and replacement
- Toilet repairs and replacement
- Shower valve repair and replacement
Offering 24/7 Emergency Services
Two things should be done in the event of a plumbing emergency at your place of business or commerce. Keep your cool first. Second, pick up your phone and give us a call. We provide plumbing services around-the-clock and can handle just about any type of emergency.
If it is safe for you to do so, turn water shut-off valves down as soon as possible in case there is a burst pipe. It would be ideal if you stopped using plumbing equipment until we got to your place. We are among National City’s top providers of plumbing services. To speak with one of our highly regarded plumbers and receive a free estimate for plumbing services, call ABE Plumbing for all your plumbing and leak detection needs.
As a team that is dedicated to easing your troubles with our water, sewer, and gas line services, you can trust ABE Plumbing. Contact us at any time.