Moisture and Leak Detection
Burst pipes or rain infiltration through holes in the roof, windows, walls, or floors could cause water issues.
Do You Suspect Water Leakage Or Mold And Mildew Growth?
With the aid of specialized tools, skilled on-site examiners from ABE Plumbing can test moisture levels and locate concealed leaks throughout the house or place of business. Both moisture detectors and infrared cameras can be used to inspect your home. Contact us right now to find out how we can help you with your hidden water concerns.
We Provide Digital Moisture Meter
The Digital Moisture Meter is the way of leak detection that is most precise (DMM). Our Certified Assessors locate the origin of leaks and dampness and map the probable areas of its spread using the DMM. We can provide a far more detailed review of any ongoing or covert concerns based on the data provided by the DMM. We can also use an infrared camera to capture infrared heat images, which instantly display a visual representation of unexpected leaking places for new or reoccurring leaks. Our professional local workers, who will also provide you with the most correct information for your specific scenario, use each piece of equipment in conjunction with their knowledge and experience. If you need restoration services, get in touch with ABE Plumbing. For all of your plumbing and leak detection needs, call ABE Plumbing.
Some elements of damage that infrared tools can spot are:
- Damage to Structure.
- Leakage moisture or water damage.
Do You Suspect The Following?
- Moldy odors, as well as strange odors.
- Moisture, humidity, or water damage in excess.
- Wall surfaces with discoloration or mold development.
- Itchy eyes, coughing or sneezing for no apparent reason.
Why Test For Wetness & Detect Leaks?
- To see whether there is a hidden moisture issue.
- Detecting the presence of harmful mold and mildew.
- Finally, the pollution and water damage extent.
- To protect your health and the health of others around you.